Thank you for your interest in Faith Academy. We are excited to meet you!
We strive to create a place for all the children God leads to our doors. We welcome all families to schedule a tour. Faith Academy has a responsibility to the student’s family to:
- Cooperate closely with the parents in the student’s development, especially as it relates to the school program.
- Help the parents understand the school’s purpose and program.
- Reinforce the development of Christ-centered homes.
- Inform parents of current and upcoming legislation and its effects on education and the Christian home.
- Encourage regular attendance and involvement in the family's church of choice.
1. Learn more about Faith Academy
Complete our online inquiry form to schedule a campus tour or request more information.
To view or print a summary of the steps for admission, click here.
2. Tour the Faith Academy campus
Explore our campus, meet the staff as well as get answers to all your questions.
3. Apply online and submit paperwork
Complete the online application and pay the non-refundable application fee of $25 per student. In addition to the application, the following paperwork is required:
Only applicants in Kindergarten - 12th grade continue with admission steps 4-7 below.
4. Complete the entrance screening
After ALL the paperwork listed above is received and reviewed, you will be contacted to schedule an entrance screening, which is a neurodevelopmental screening at our FALCON Center. This screening evaluates how a student processes information.
This screening is required for students entering Kindergarten - 12th grade. Parents should stay for the duration of the screening, which is approximately 1-2 hours. The entrance screening requires payment of a $100 fee and is due on the date of the screening. The FALCON staff will discuss the screening results.
During a neurodevelopmental screening, the student will be asked to participate in a series of activities that are presented as games. Examples include a whisper game, number games, playing catch with a ball, skipping, hopping, and crawling.
The goal of this screening is to determine areas where Faith Academy may assist with increasing academic performance as well as supporting families with students that may have social and/or behavioral concerns. The screening is for all students, whether gifted and talented, typically developing, or those having learning struggles. Students may be required to participate in FALCON Services in order to attend school.
How does my child prepare?
- Dress comfortably and be prepared to do some physical movement.
- Bring a bottle of water for hydration and alertness.
- Eat a healthy snack right before coming in to help balance blood sugar levels.
- A good attitude and cooperation are helpful, too!
5. Complete an academic screening and family interview
On a separate day, an academic screening is scheduled followed by a family interview to review the screening results.
The purpose of the academic screening is to:
- Ensure students are placed into the appropriate grade based on current academic performance.
- Help to identify any areas where a student is performing above or below level.
6. Admissions decision
An admissions committee reviews the application and contacts parents to discuss final enrollment or denial of the application.
7. Orientation and final enrollment
An orientation meeting is held to review policies, procedures and complete forms. Enrollment is not complete for any age Faith Academy student until all the following is received:
- Signed Parent Commitment form
- Student Computer Contract (applicable for grades K-12)
- Payment of the registration fees - $175 per student or $350 per family. A fee statement is provided explaining how much is due and when. Fees can be paid in person at the orientation meeting or through the FACTS Family Portal once a student is fully enrolled.
Faith Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Faith Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.