Please Read the Following Before Proceeding
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
Current Job Openings
After School EEC Staff Needed
Head Volleyball Coach
2nd Grade Teacher for 2020-2021
The educational philosophy of Faith Academy of Bellville is based on a God-centered view of truth and man as presented in the Bible. The purpose of the school is to raise up Jesus Christ as the standard of excellence in education and the student’s identity in Christ as the foundation of his spiritual, mental, physical and social development. The authority for such an education comes both from God’s command and from the fact that parents are responsible for the total education and training of their children. At the parent's request Faith Academy becomes a partner in giving this education. MISSION STATEMENT To be a place of encouragement and excellence in academic and character training where The Light of the World – Jesus Christ – lives in and enlightens those who teach and learn.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in the Bible as the inspired Word of God, fully trustworthy, and inerrant in the original writing; and that it is the supreme and final authority. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
2. We believe that there is one God and creator, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; John 10:30; John 1:1-5 & 14-18)
3. We believe in the deity of God’s only begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Luke 1:35; Colossians 1:15-23; Hebrews 1:1-14; Acts 1:9-11 & 2:22-24)
4. We believe in the forgiveness of sins and the salvation of lost and sinful man, by grace through faith in the Gospel, regenerated by the Holy Spirit and the Spirit-filled life. (Romans 10:9-10; Titus 3:5-7; John 14:16-26; Galatians 2:20; John 20:30-31)
5. We believe in heaven and hell and in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and lost. They that are saved unto the resurrection of life eternal, and they that are lost unto everlasting, conscious punishment. (I Corinthians 15:1-58; John 14:1-6; Revelation 20:11-15 & 21:1-8)
6. We believe in the importance and urgency of sharing the Gospel with all mankind. (John 3:1-21; Matthew 28:18-20; John 10:10; Acts 1:8)
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Faith Academy admits students, faculty, and staff of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available by the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.